Gilwell Reunion 2020
Gilwell Reunion 2020
September is prime time for taking stock and taking the plunge. But things look a little different this year. Feeling disconnected, uninspired, like you’ve lost your get-up-and-go?
That’s why you need Reunion.
Using the power of technology, our annual get-together will connect thousands of volunteers from across the globe for an online weekend jam-packed with interactive workshops, training sessions, and the all-important socials. And nothing stops our enthusiasm.
Sign up. Log in. Greet an old friend. Make a new one. Join a workshop. Gather around the livestream. Enjoy home comforts. Learn a new skill. Or two. Or five. Then, step away from your screen feeling refreshed, reconnected, and revitalised for the year ahead. And there’ll still be dancing. Did we mention dancing?
We’ll update this page lots over the coming weeks.
Let us know you’re interested in this year’s event, and we’ll keep you up-to-date by email.
It may not be the Reunion we expected, but it’s going to be great.
Attend Reunion from the comfort of your own home, as it’s completely digital this year and free. The programme will include a variety of training sessions and interactive workshops that you can sign up for (both live and pre-recorded) as well as the all-important socials. Make sure you register your interest in Reunion to be the first to hear about what’s happening, as there’ll be a limited capacity for some workshops.
As soon as the programme’s ready, we’ll give you a heads-up over email to let you know.
How to get involved
- Save the date (5 and 6 September 2020).
- Sign up to express your interest in attending.
- Shout about the event on social media using #Reunion2020 – let’s spread the word across the movement about our annual get-together going digital for the first time ever!
- Join the Giwell Reunion 2020 Facebook group to network with other attendees before, during and after the event.
- Stay tuned for details on the essential kit-list to get what you need for the weekend.
- Over the weekend, attend the online workshops you’ve signed up for and to connect with other volunteers at the socials.
And that’s it! We can’t wait to see you at this year’s special online edition of Reunion.
"Gilwell Park has reached a remarkable milestone. For 100 years it has been the spiritual home of Scouting, inspiring countless thousands of adult volunteers and young people to go out into the world equipped with skills for life. Gilwell Park is a place of great beauty and character; a place where friendships are born and where memories are made."